We Want Your Hair To Look Fabulous
That Look opened its doors in 1982 and since then, our goal has been to create a culture where the expectations of employees and clients alike are consistently exceeded. Through a positive salon environment and continued education we aspire to provide our clients with the latest hair trends and a memorable salon experience.
Our staff has a collective personality that attracts and satisfies a diverse client base to meet all your hair, nail & grooming needs. Whether you are looking for the latest coloring trends, childrens or mens cuts, were sure to have the perfect stylist for you!
We enjoy helping our clients look and feel their best, and strive to consistently improve our abilities to serve our clients. It is our pleasure to reach out and create enjoyable moments for our clients, each other and ourselves!
Certified Healthy Nail Salons In San Mateo County
Anns Nail Spa 1150 El Camino Real
Lynas Beauty Salon 515 El Camino Real
Alpha Nails 1330 El Camino Real
Ele Ela Nail Salon 1831 Palmetto Avenue
Kims Natural Nails 450 Dondee Way, Suite #12 355-8744
1310 El Camino Real #G 873-1198
7 Sisters Nail Spa 101 W 25th Avenue
13 41st Avenue 572-9874
For assistance signing up for the Healthy Nail Salon Certificate Program, please call 339-9526, or email .
Tahiti Nails East Lyme Hours
- Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Cici Nail & Spa at 307 Flanders Rd, East Lyme, CT 06333. Search for other Nail Salons in East Lyme on The Real Yellow Pages®. Browse … 159 Boston Post Rd, East Lyme, CT. Lilly Nails Salon LLC 635 Broad St Ste 1, New London, CT.Location: 307 Flanders Rd, East Lyme, 06333, CT
Read Also: Old Lyme Homes For Sale
Tips & Reviews For Tahiti Nail Spa
- Aug 2021
I went today to this place with my daughter for a first time.I never ever feel so miss treated in my life . The lady who did my nails was nice but at the end when we tiped not even thank you came out of her mouth. A joung lady who I think was the owner was extremely rude to my daughter and I , My daughter was asking for different ways to get the new set of nails and she replaid with nastiness, When I asked: do you sell those UV nail lamps? She cut me off with so rudeness . Before we left I said thank you so much again and not even one person respond. Never once go back again
- Jul 2021
- Aug 2020
I love getting a manicure and pedicure at Tahiti Nail Spa. The staff is so friendly and this is the cleanest salon in town. They have special plastic shields up in front of every station, everyone wear masks, they check your temperature when you come in, and every station has a special vent in the center that sucks dust out into a special collector outside of the building. Iâve never seen that anywhere but here. Ashley is my manicurist and she does such a great job. She is also amazing at massages too so make sure you book that as well. Another reason I go to the Tahiti Nail Spa is that they have a rewards program. For every $100 you spend you get $5 off your next visit….read full review
What To Do If Your Credit Card Has Been Charged
- You can search for the official Fraug.org website where they show information on how to tackle this kind of situations.
- Also, you can check on the official VISA or Mastercard websites to ask for help, or open a dispute on PayPal.
- If any of this solutions dont work for you, we recommend you to go to your local bank office and ask for help, they are prepared to tacke this kind of credit card scam things.
TAHITIA NAIL SPA QPS EAST LYME CT credit charge was first spotted at 24 on Saturday, 2011.
Don’t Miss: Old Lyme Waterfront Homes For Sale
Why Did San Mateo County Adopt This Program
San Mateo County wants to keep nail salon customers and employees safe. Nail technicians are routinely exposed to many hazardous chemicals found in nail salon products for long periods of time. These chemicals have been linked to health impacts that include cancer, birth defects, asthma, rashes, and other serious health conditions. While customers are not exposed to the chemicals for as long, there is still a concern for those that visit nail salons often.
The California Board of Barbering and Cosmetology regulates other health aspects of nail salons, such as inspecting them for cleanliness. To make a sanitation complaint, click here.
Relevant Information About Tahitia Nail Spa Qps East Lyme Ct Credit Card Charge
Found on Nepal, Dominican Republic and Dominican Republic.
Combinate score with says that it is a 17% transaction fraud rate and the score for Stripe and Bank of America (other credit card providers like Revolut, N26, BBVA, Banco Santander, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Capital One says it is a 77% credit charge fraud rate.
TAHITIA NAIL SPA QPS EAST LYME CT charge notice was found Saturday at 15 in 2008.
Read Also: Dr Emilia Eiras Lyme Disease
Healthy Nail Salon Reward Program
- For the most up-to-date information on San Mateo Countys Health Officer Orders, including information about nail salons reopening, click here.
Healthy Nail Salon Program Overview:
The next time you get your nails done, choose a Healthy Nail Salon, because Pretty Shouldnt Stink.
The Program certifies salons that have committed to using less toxic products, safer practices, and better ventilation, so you can breathe easier knowing they are healthier for you, their employees, and the planet.
Get $5 Certificates!*
*Redeem your paperless certificates by showing the text or email message to your nail technician.
- Nail polishes without the toxic trio which may cause cancer.
- Nail polish thinners without toluene and methyl ethyl ketone.
- Nail polish removers without ethyl acetate and butyl acetate, which irritate eyes and skin.
- Artificial nails without methyl methacrylate , which can cause birth defects and rashes.
- Employees wear gloves when working with chemicals.
- Technicians use ventilation units when providing artificial nail services to remove harmful fumes and dust from the air.