Additional Services Information And Brands: Day Care
- Schools – Training & Vocational, Child Care Preschool, Schools – Parochial & Private, Miscellaneous Education Instruction & Training Services, Child Care Services, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Child Care Centers& Services1 Sterling City Rd
- Child Care Services, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Child Care Centers& Services210 Boston Post RdMiddlesex County
- Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Child Care Centers& Services18 King StMiddlesex County
- Schools Nursery& Kindergarten Academic, Schools – Public & Academic, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Child Care Services, Child Care Centers& Services158 Westbrook RdMiddlesex County
- Child Care Centers, Child Care Services, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Child Care Centers& Services219 Roxbury RdNew London County
- Educational Services, Schools – Public & Academic, Schools Adult Education Academic, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Child Care Centers& Services179 Flanders Rd, Unit 1 Niantic, CT 06357New London County
Who Is The Old Lyme Children’s Learning Center
Welcome to Old Lyme Children’s Learning Center. Our educational philosophy centers around a play-based curriculum, constructivism, and developmentally appropriate practiceRead More
The Old Lyme Children’s Learning Center Inc
OLD LYME CHILDRENS LEARNING CENTER INC
The Old Lyme Children’s Learning Center
OLD LYME CHILDREN’S LEARNING CENTER
Old Lyme Children
Old Lyme Children’s Learning Center
Preschool and childcare facility offering programs for children of all ages. Teachers provide hands-on learning experiences that work on each child’s physical, social, emotional and cognitive growth. Daily activities include working on fine and gross motor skills, sensory play, arts and crafts, language development, literacy, math, science, pretend play and more. Children also have access to an outdoor play area with gardens, nature playspace and other nature-based activities.
Don’t Miss: Does Lyme Disease Cause Brain Lesions
Old Lyme Childrens Learning Center Reopens Appoints New Director Some Spots Still Open For Fall
The newly-appointed Director of the Old Lyme Childrens Learning Center is Dana Gatchek.
OLD LYME After all the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Old Lyme Childrens Learning Center Board of Directors is proud to announce that the Center at 57 Lyme Street has reopened permanently and also appointed Dana Gatchek as its new Director.
Gatchek resides in East Lyme with her husband Bryon and children Tanner, Sydney and Owen. She has both a Bachelors degree in Elementary Education and a Masters in Curriculum Instruction and Design from UCONN. She has been a teacher in East Lyme Public Schools as well as a director at a local childcare facility.
A delighted OLCLC Board President Kristen St. Germain comments, We are so excited to have Danas experience on board to continue to move our Center forward. She adds, Joining Dana, we welcome an entirely new staff at the Center, all trained in first aid and CPR, as well as other state mandates required to maintain our licensing.
St. Germain says, We are so grateful to our patrons, who were patient while we closed during the pandemic, as we used the time to reinvent our programming to better reflect the childcare needs of our families in Southeastern Connecticut.
The OLCLC continues to provide a family-like atmosphere, with small and intimate programs ready to serve families in the local area. The programs offered include Infants , Transition , and Toddlers
Lol Early Childhood Council
MANDATED REPORTER TRAININGThursday, June 6, 2019, 6:00 p.m.at Lymes Youth Service Bureau
Join us at LYSB for this valuable training for anyone who works with children.
- Summary of Reporting Laws
- Definitions of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Who is a Mandated Reporter and who must report?
- How do I respond to a child who reports abuse to me?
- What info do I need to report?
- Who do I contact if I suspect child abuse?
- What happens after I report?
- Will my report be confidential?
Presented by the Connecticut Department of Children & Families This program is free and open to the public.
Don’t Miss: Over The Counter Treatment For Lyme Disease
About The Old Lyme Children’s Learning Center
The Old Lyme Children’s Learning Center, located in Old Lyme, CT, is a childcare facility that supervises and cares for children. Daycare services support parents and guardians by caring for children too young to be left alone, most often children too young to attend school or school-aged children that require before or after school care.
You may contact Daycares for questions about:
- Old Lyme home, private, and public daycare programs
- After school programs and supervision
- Old Lyme childcare programs and services
- Educational programming
- Health and safety policies and regulations
- Old Lyme financial assistance programs
Old Lyme Children’s Learning Center Review
Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center review and rating: Coming soon.
What is the Telephone Number of Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center?The telephone number of Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center is: 434-1728What is the Web Address of Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center?The Web Address is Not Available.What is the ID of Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center?The ID of Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center is 145906371.What is the County Name of Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center?The county name of Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center is New London.How many students are there in Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center?There are 39 students in Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center.
If you have more info about Old Lyme Children’S Learning Center, leave a comment below, We will update in this article soon.
Also Check: Rentals In East Lyme Ct