Old Lyme Veterinary Hospital
We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard working, dependable, team oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals.
Positions for which we may have openings include:
RECEPTIONISTSResponsibilities include scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, setting up new clients and patients, preparation and maintenance of medical records, admitting and discharging patients, filling some prescriptions, over the counter sales, mailings, computer operation, financial transactions, filing, and front office and reception area maintenance. Receptionists will assume the responsibility for acquiring the medical and legal information necessary for the performance of their duties.
NO RECEPTIONIST POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
VETERINARY TECHNICIANSTechnicians are responsible for hospital maintenance, assisting the doctors, laboratory procedures, radiology, client communication, medical procedures, pharmacy, operation and maintenance of instruments and equipment, inventory, daily treatment of hospitalized patients, rehabilitation, assisting in the operating room and maintenance of the OSHA and Hazardous Materials programs.
NO TECHNICIAN POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Compare To Nearby Zip Codes
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 55 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 3% above list price and go pending in around 34 days.
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 32 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 5% above list price and go pending in around 8 days.
Faq For Child Care Jobs In Old Lyme
- In 2021, how much do child care jobs pay in Old Lyme, CT?
- The average pay rate for child care jobs in Old Lyme, CT on Care.com is $14.75 per hour as of December 2021. This rate will vary depending on your previous child care experience, as well as the number of kids you’ll care for, the child care certifications you have and the total amount of hours required of you per day/week.
- How can I find child care jobs near me in Old Lyme, CT?
- Care.com has 8 child care positions in Old Lyme, CT. You can search for local families looking to hire a child care worker by distance from Old Lyme and compare your options by filtering by hourly pay rate, the ages and number of kids you will be caring for and the number of hours you hope to work for the family each week.
- Can I find a child care job during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Many families and caregivers continue to rely on Care.com as a place to connect and help each other especially during these critical times when parents struggle between work and child care. Many parents working from home will want to have a reliable and responsible person who can care for their children while they work. If you’re looking for a child care job, there are currently 8 job opportunities in Old Lyme, CT posted by families who need help at home.
Looking for help?
Don’t Miss: How Long Do Lyme Disease Test Results Take
Nearby Recently Sold Homes
|3 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 1739 Sq. Ft.||$417,393|
|5 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 4705 Sq. Ft.||$900,602|
|3 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 3187 Sq. Ft.||$830,559|
|3 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 2200 Sq. Ft.||$700,983|
|– Beds | – Baths | 1560 Sq. Ft.||–|
|3 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 2646 Sq. Ft.||$550,765|
|3 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 2412 Sq. Ft.||$568,896|
|2 Beds | 1 Baths | 852 Sq. Ft.||$241,967|
|4 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 2844 Sq. Ft.||$642,387|
|3 Beds | 1.5 Baths | 2384 Sq. Ft.||$563,027|
|– Beds | 1 Baths | 4134 Sq. Ft.||$594,733|
|4 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 2698 Sq. Ft.||$961,591|
|4 Beds | 5 Baths | 4332 Sq. Ft.||$1,324,223|
|6 Beds | 2 Baths | 2493 Sq. Ft.||$482,123|
|2 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 1400 Sq. Ft.||$431,956|
|4 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 3734 Sq. Ft.||$892,811|
|3 Beds | 3 Baths | 3263 Sq. Ft.||$1,165,119|
|– Beds | 2.5 Baths | 3921 Sq. Ft.||$842,462|
|– Beds | – Baths | 31117 Sq. Ft.||–|
|3 Beds | 3 Baths | 2111 Sq. Ft.||$593,943|
|3 Beds | 1 Baths | 1420 Sq. Ft.||$346,422|
A Workplace That Supports Diversity Inclusion And Belonging
CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW Opens in a new windowand EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT Opens in a new window.
Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site. We provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities as needed. To request an accommodation including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services please email or call . If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services . We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at or .
For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at or .
The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. We encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center to learn more.
Also Check: What Is The Test For Lyme Disease Called
Faqs For Nanny Jobs In Old Lyme
- In 2021, how much do nanny jobs pay in Old Lyme, CT?
- The average pay rate for nannying jobs in Old Lyme, CT is $15.00 per hour as of December 2021. This rate will vary depending on your previous nannying and child care experience, the number of kids you’ll care for, the child care certifications you have and the total amount of hours required of you per day/week.
- How can I find nanny jobs near me?
- Care.com has 6 nanny positions in Old Lyme, CT. You can search for local families looking for nannies by distance from Old Lyme and compare your options by filtering by hourly pay rate, the ages and number of kids you will be nannying for and the number of hours you hope to work for the family each week.
- Are families hiring nannies in Old Lyme during the pandemic?
- Many families and caregivers continue to rely on Care.com as a place to connect and help each other, especially during these critical times. Many parents working from home will want to have someone they can trust to care and entertain and take care of their kids for a few hours a day or more. If you’re looking for a nanny job, there are currently 6 nanny job opportunities in Old Lyme, CT posted by families who need help.
Looking for help?
A Guide To Living In The Old Lyme Ct Art Colony
The town of Old Lyme, Connecticut, was originally part of the Saybrook Colony, before separating in 1665 and taking the name of Lyme in 1667. In 1839, East Lyme left to form a separate town, with Old Lyme following suit in 1855 to give us the area’s current configuration.
In the late 1800s, American Impressionist artists started flocking to Old Lyme to live at the Florence Griswold House, which was a nationally famous art colony. Famous painters who lived at the settlement include Willard Metcalf, Wilson Irvine, Childe Hassam, and Edward Charles Volkert, and their presence turned Old Lyme into one of the East Coast’s most prominent art communities.
Today, Old Lyme remains a hub for artists, and the Griswold House is now a museum dedicated to the American Impressionist movement.
The town now has about 7,600 permanent residents and is a bustling hub of outdoor activity during the summer, making Old Lyme, CT, an ideal place to consider if you’re planning a move to Coastal Connecticut.
Jobs in Old Lyme
If you plan to work in Old Lyme, you will have some options. There is an industrial area off the I-95 on the east end of town that is home to numerous businesses, including the headquarters of , which is a specialty vehicle manufacturer.
In addition, artists will find plenty of opportunities in Old Lyme, including teaching at the Lyme Academy of Fine Arts. The service industry is another popular option because of the influx of tourists in the summer.
How to Spend Your Time
Don’t Miss: Lyme Disease Doctors In Virginia